Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 October 2012

Crashing through 10,000 and Tri Club Swim

Monday 1st October 2012


Yee hah - the blog has gone through 10,000 hits.  Thanks for reading.

Swimming
1450M

Swim training with the Tri club this evening taken by Oliver Harkin.
This was a great session and it was probably a good way of loosening up the legs after the beating they took yesterday at the South Armagh Warrior Tri, although I think Oliver was definitely focusing a bit more on leg work tonight and it is something I am crap at and need to work on - so this is a good pain!

It is great to get some good structure to my swimming rather than aimless laps up and down at the same pace.

I really hope to improve my technique through the winter with the goal of making me a stronger and hopefully a bit of a faster swimmer next season.

I am pleased at how well i did this evening but there is a lot of water between me and next season.



No comments:

Post a Comment