Powered By Blogger

Sunday 21 October 2012

The malady lingers on and on and on

I am now getting really pissed off.
I have had a sore foot for about 5 weeks now and as much as I have tried to rest it and "tested" it with a few runs and swims and cycles, it is not getting any better.
The only thing that has happened is that the swelling and pain has moved from my big toe to further up the foot to the area between the top of my foot and ankle.
It is swollen, red and friggin' sore.

(See comparison - right foot good, left foot bad. )

I am going to make a very painful decision. (Probably just as painful as my foot) I am going to rest it completely until at least next Sunday.

This will kill me but I can't think of anything else.
Interestingly it feels like my stomach is swelling in sympathy with my foot but unfortunately the swelling in it only seems to increase with rest.

Keep your toes crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment