Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Spinning at The YMCA.

Tuesday 20th November 2012

Cycling
Spin class (50 Mins)

My first time at the Tri Club spin class tonight.
I was a bit anxious as I didn't really know what to expect.

I have to say that I really enjoyed it, apart from the fact that I was a complete dipstick and didn't wear cycling shorts and the usual undercarriage chafing ensued.
Why the hell did I not think that I would need cycling shorts at a SPIN class? What a tube!

The class was a really good workout and the little core session off the bike half way through was a lovely little break. NOT!

I did feel like on of the Village People as both Chris and Dessie are doing Movember and there was a definite YMCA vibe going on - thankfully we avoided doing the actions as that would have probably killed me off completely.




I'm really enjoying mixing it up a bit in my training now with the Spin, Circuits and Pilates.  It's just making things a little bit more interesting and I hope that it will improve my core strength, flexibility and anaerobic capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment