Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 June 2013

Short sleeves at last.

Monday 3rd June 2013
Running (8.78 Miles / 01:17:06 / 00:08:46 per mile / HRZ 3.5) 

 FINALLY!  A night when I am able to run in short sleeves.  This is the first time I have been able to do this all year.  Tonight was not what you would call sunny but it certainly was warmer than it has been in a long time.
I dropped Ben off to Cricket and took advantage of the time to chuck in another run.
 
Rather pleasingly I was able to press on a wee bit more than I did on my run on Saturday and the average pace was quite a bit quicker than a couple of days ago.
 
Every mile apart from one was under 9 min mile pace and that was one of my aims for the run.  The one over 9 mins was because I had to cross a busy main road and wait for the traffic, so I'm not counting that one!
 
I've got the Tri Club monthly Time Trial tomorrow night so I am hoping to go a bit quicker than I did on the dummy run last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment