Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 June 2013

Lovely Saturday morning to go a bit longer again.

Saturday 1st June 2013
Running (12.25 Miles / 01:54:49 / 00:09:22 per mile / HRZ 3.0) 

With the Lisburn Half Marathon less than three weeks away I thought I better get my ass in gear and do some longer runs.
After leaving Ben off to Cricket I just headed for the Tow path, parked the car and hit the road.
Rather out of form with our recent weather, this morning was very pleasant and there was no need to multiple layers - just shorts and a tee-shirt.
 
The aim of this run was just to log some decent miles and to maintain the Heart Rate at the appropriate level.
I felt very comfortable and really enjoyed the nice morning and a steady paced run.
I'm happy enough with it but I know that I will be aiming for quite a bit faster over the next few long runs ahead of the 19th of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment