Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 July 2013

A Tenner.

Wednesday 24th July 2013

Running (10.10 Miles / 01:30:00 / 00:08:57)

Time to add a bit more time on the feet and do a bit of a longer run again.  Dublin Marathon is only 13 weeks away so I need to start increasing the mileage a bit on the run.

It was such a muggy warm night and I was sweating like a pig after only about a mile.

My legs were definitely feeling a bit heavy after a solid couple of days training and the last couple of miles in the heat felt like tough going. I’m happy enough with the way it went and hopefully a swim on Thursday will help loosen the limbs a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Love it mate! That's great! I'm going to have to dig in when I get some reading time! Keep it up!

    A

    Nice session too! That's a long, long run for me! Great pace too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Andy - I'll need to be upping the mileage quite a bot over the next 10 weeks or so, but looking forward to it.
      Thanks for reading.

      Delete