Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 July 2014

I'm ready to go. Let's Bring it!

Unbelievably I set off for Zurich tomorrow.  I can't quite comprehend that over a year ago I pushed the button to enter Ironman Switzerland and here it is. 
I'm feeling excited and not really anxious.  I remember at this stage two years ago before Frankfurt I was a bag of nerves but at the moment I'm pretty relaxed.  I have no doubt that I'll be nervous as it gets closer to Sunday.
This week is a pretty easy week with a focus of just keeping loose and fresh with very light training.


Monday 21st July 2014


Swimming (00:49:04 / 1450M)


A very easy session with the Club tonight - just what I needed.


Tuesday


Cycling (00:54:56 / 15.56 Miles / 17.00 MPH / HRZ 2 / Cadence 84)
Brick Session


Just a fairly easy session just to keep the legs spinning over.  It was a really beautiful evening for a ride and it's such a pleasure to be out on a night like this.


Running (00:15:00 / 1.81 Miles / 00:08:17 per mile / HRZ 2)
Brick Session


A wee run straight off the run and it felt fantastic.  So easy and the pace was effortless. 




Wednesday 23rd July 2014


Swimming (00:53:00 / 2250M)


This is the last of my early morning sessions. Will I miss it?  Not a chance.  It's lovely to know that the 5AM alarm will not be going off again to hit the pool.
The swim itself went very well and like everything this week was easy paced.

No comments:

Post a Comment