Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 August 2011

Been Cruisin' - Very Nice!

Back from the Med Cruise - Very nice indeed! I have been ridiculously lazy and training went completely out the window.  So here is the Summary!

Monday 8th August

Running
3 Miles 00:24:03 (00:08:01 / mile)  Treadmill on the Cruiseship.

That's it!!

Other activities:
Quite a lot going on, so here are a few highlights.
Home for the next week - I suppose it will have to do!!


Just like my House - only more bling.

The first of MANY Beers.


The Climbing wall - rising 200ft above the Sea - and I got to the top

THE FOOD - AMAZING!!!
Don't we all scrub up pretty well?

Managed to find a hot chick onboard!



The Trevi fountain in Rome - Beautiful.
The Colosseum in Rome - I have never been more impressed by a building.


St Peter's Square at the Vatican.

Leaning Tower of Pisa - a lot more leaning than I thought.  Pisa is stunning.  Much better than I had expected.


Ajaccio in Corsica - this was a total surprise at it was amazing - I would go back to Corsica tomorrow.




A Healthy Breakfast to finish to Cruise - very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment