Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 September 2012

Heading towards 10,000 hits and a decent swim.

Monday 17th September 2012

Swimming
1500M (00:33:39)


Before I get on to my swim today, I noticed that the blog has almost reached 10,000 hits.  I am pretty pleased about that and thanks to everyone who continues to check in to the crap that I talk.

Given that the South Armagh Warrior Tri is in 2 weeks time and it involves a fairly long swim at 2.7K, I thought I better get cracking on a bit more swimming.
I knocked out a reasonable 1500M in the pool at the Gym today.

The swim felt very comfortable, apart from a very slight niggle in my neck but nothing to really complain about.  I forgot how boring swimming can be, and even though this was 1500M it started to get a bit boring.

I will have to remember all the tricks I used to keep my mind occupied on the long swims.

No comments:

Post a Comment