Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 March 2014

A great run and a no-mo-jo swim.

Monday 3rd March 2014

Running (00:31:49 / 4.30 Miles / 00:07:24 per mile / HRZ 2)
Tempo Run

"That was unpleasant!"  That was my initial thought as I finished my run at lunchtime today.
Brendan and I hit out along the Towpath again and the usual loop round Ormeau Park.
The pace felt hard right from the start and it didn't get any easier.  In fact it sped up and we did a negative split on the run.

I'm delighted that the speed seems to be coming back again in to the running.

Unfortunately that's where the enthusiasm for today stopped.

Once again I bailed out of my swimming session tonight.  I just didn't feel like it.
I need to shake this and get the swimming monkey off my back and get back in the pool.  Simply, it must get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment