Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Giving up on the new website and back to the old faithful blog site.

Tuesday 19th February 2013

Running (6.44 miles / 01:00:00 / 00:09:20 per mile / HR Zone 2)

Back running again at a fairly easy pace.

I managed to get my Heart Rate Monitor working again - simply replaced the battery and hoped for the best.  So far so good, but I have been let down by this blooming thing so often that I don't expect it to last!

The run felt steady and pretty comfortable and I kept it at the right Heart Rate zone.

If you are reading this you will no doubt have noticed that I am back on the old blog address again.
Put simply the new website was just not doing the business.

I mean, is it me, or who the hell would offer a web site service but not allow you to paste pictures in to the blog.  Total stupidity, but I think they do that so that you will upgrade and pay for it.  Not me matey.  I'm too tight to pay for that when I can use the tried and tested blog for free.

So, just to celebrate my ability to post pics, here is one old faithful on my old faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment