Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Work in progress. In more ways than one.

Wednesday 13th February 2013

Swimming (2000M/ 00:52:59) 25M Pool at Leisureplex.

Back to the early morning swims again and in the water at 6AM.
A bit of a shock to the system but not necesarily a bad thing. I was really looking forward to it although the 5.30 alarm call was not something that I can ever really look forward to.
This session was part of getting me back to basics with an endurance swim at a steady effort.
This is where I would love to say that it was great and all my past enduracne shone thorugh and it was great. Sadly this was not quite the case. I ddn't feel like I was strainig at any point but the speed has completely deserted me I'm afraid, (Not that what I had before could really be called speed!)
I am definintely a case of "work in progress," but I'm OK with that at this stage.

The other thing that is work in progress is the new website. Which you will have noticed if you are reading this already. This is my first ever attempt at setting up a website, so I have a lot to learn. I hope to grow this a bit and it should allow readers to interact a bit easier with me than the old blog site.
I still have the blog site as a back up and my old blogs are still available via this site under Links. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment