Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 March 2013

I'm Dizzy.

Monday 18th March 2013

Running (12.25 Miles / 02:03:10 / 00:10:03)

What better way to spend the St Patrick's Day Bank Holiday off work that to run round a Park.  15 TIMES to be exact.

I was beginning to feel dizzy at the end of the run.

There was method in my madness.  let me explain.

As this was my first longer run back again I wanted to have the option to bail out gracefully and not have miles to walk home in case the body gave up on me.  Fortunately it held together so I was able to really really enjoy all that Wallace Park in Lisburn had to offer.  Which is a nice tarmac path with some little undulations.

I did reverse direction a couple of time just to see that the back of the trees looked like from the other angle!!

I am happy enough that the run went OK albeit extremely slow.  That was the point though.  This was just about testing out the body and spending time on my feet.

Mission accomplished, let's just hope that I feel OK tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment