Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Leaking goggles - it's enough to make yoour Mascara run.


Wednesday 20th March 2013
 
Swimming (00:24:56 / 1000M)

Decided to dip my toe back in the water again today with a swim at lunchtime.

It actually was great to be swimming again as its been a while as I gave myself time to recover from the plague of injuries.

Swimming felt very comfortable, almost as if I hadn’t been away.  The time for the swim is horrifically slow but that is more to do with the fact that I had so many stoppages.

The only thing was that my goggles were giving me hell!

I virtually had to stop every other length to empty them out and try to re-fit them.
I knew they had been wearing out for some time but today was the final straw. 

Every time I turned my head water leaked in to the goggles.  This played merry hell with my mascara!!

Anyway, so great was my frustration that I cut the swim short to 1000M, got out, changed and straight to the Sports Shop and bough a new pair of goggles.  The same ones so hopefully they will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment