Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 March 2013

I've bloody had it!

Sunday 3rd March 2013

Right! I have just about had enough.

Plan for the weekend was to do the first ever Parkrun in Lisburn as part of my planned 17 mile run and then on Sunday do the Club Time Trial and a few more miles afterwards on the bike.

Plans are great. The reality was I did absolutely NOTHING.

I can only describe my situation recently as a plague of injuries.
The Achilles has flared up again and just to provide another boot in the balls, I have severe pain in the other foot. This is leaving me walking like a cripple and in quite a bit of pain.

I am bewildered by it all and thoroughly demoralised.
I am at the point of writing off my London Marathon as I can't see a way to be fit for it even if the injuries clear up.

I can't decide what to do but my current train of thought is to do absolutely nothing at all for the next two weeks and take the risk that it clears up and then leaves me 4 weeks through to London.

I'm so pissed off, annoyed, frustrated and confused.

Things could always be worse but I'm having a hard time seeing that at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment