Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 September 2011

The Brownlees are coming - and I'm racing them!!

Monday 26th September 2011

Racing against Alistair and Jonathan Brownlee!!  Yee hah.

The World Champ and the number 2 in the world - the Brownlees are coming to do a charity Duathlon in Dundalk.

Entry is limited to 200 competitors - and I am one of them!
I can't believe I am going to get a chance to race with the greatest triathletes on the planet!!
In what other sport would you get a chance to so something like this??  Not many I think.

This is like getting to play football with Messi or golf with Rory or tennis with Nadal.

No training today - still resting on my laurels from last Saturday, but I think I will get back in to action tomorrow to make sure I am in top shape for taking on Alistair and Johnny.

Look out boys, I am in the form of my life!!



No comments:

Post a Comment