Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 September 2011

Oysters. The food of Champions. NOT!!!

Friday 2nd September 2011

Last Brick session before the Stena Line Triathlon on Sunday.  I will be taking it easy tomorrow and heading up to the Hillsborough Oyster Festival for a couple of beers. 
Nothing too much as I want to be in tip top form for Sunday morning. 
I will certainly not be eating any of the slippery little suckers on sale!!  Yeucchhh!



Cycling
6.01 Miles - 00:21:58 (16.4 mph / HR 158bpm Z3 87% of Max HR / Cadence 87rpm)
Just a short ride to make sure the bike was all set up OK ahead of Sunday, and a good chance to chuck in a cheeky little brick session too. 

It was actually about 7.5 miles, but I paused the Garmin when I was stopped at Traffic Lights for a long time and forgot to turn it back on again until I was about 1.5 miles down the Road. DOH!

Running
3.00 Miles - 00:24:44 (8:16 per mile / HR 175bpm Z4 96% Max)
I Decided to push it on a bit on the run, just to see how the legs reacted after being a little bit fatigued coming off the bike.  All went well and the average speed was good.

hopefully all is well for Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Please explain your cheeky little brick session????

    ReplyDelete