Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Running with her for runher! If that makes sense?

Tuesday 27th September 2011

Running 
3.00 Miles - 00:28:06 (09.22 per mile / HR 168bpm Z4 92% Max)
A short run with Keara.  She is training for RunHer which is on Sunday 09/10/11.

This is a women only event held round Stormont Estate in Belfast and offers a 5K or 10K option.
There are expected to be about 1300 women running.
http://www.runher.co.uk/


I will be doing Marshall as usual and cheering the ladies on.

Keara was running well today and that time was a bit quicker than her last couple of runs - so the training effect must be paying off - or she was trying to get finished quicker so that I would stop talking.
I have a bit of a habit of talking quite a bit on runs.  I don't know of people like it or not - but it works for me.

For me the run was a bit weird as it felt very comfortable but my Heart Rate spiked really early and never really recovered to a decent average.
I'm not too worried and will put it down to the exertions of last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment