Powered By Blogger

Monday 19 September 2011

Football Hurts.

Sunday 18th September 2011

Cycling
33.13 Miles - 02:35:10 (12.81mph / HR 130bpm Z2 72% of Max HR / Cadence 72rpm)
A nice ride with Nick (the B-I-L) on Sunday morning. Really enjoyed the route from home to Purdysburn, Carryduff, Ballynahinch, Anahilt and then home.

The weather stayed dry and the easy pace was just what I needed to keep in the HR Zone and ease off the pain in the muscles from playing 5-a-side football on Friday night.
Now, I like to think I am reasonably fit, but playing 3 x 7 minutes of football on Friday night really caused me a lot of pain. I can't believe how sore it is using different muscles.  I am glad it wasn't the Friday before the Tri this weekend.  Lesson learnt.

This still wasn't as sore as watching the Liverpool performance on Sunday against Spurs - PAINFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment