Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 November 2011

Physio or Proctologist? - Physio please!!

Friday 11th and Saturday 12th November 2011.

Woe is me

Injured and it is a pain in the arse.  That's not the injury by the way, it is my foot.  Thank God.  Can you imagine a sprained Arse?  You wouldn't want anyone doing physio on that sucker!!



My foot has developed a great deal of pain on the outside, and in the morning I can't even get any weight on it at all.  It eases off through the day and Ibuprofen seems to help.

Plan is to rest if for a day or 2 and leave out the running and associated impact and pick up on cycling to make sure it is not getting getting too battered.

It is hugely frustrating to miss the first sessions of my training plan for IMFF because of injury, but I assume this will not be the last instance of this.  If all I miss is 1 swim and a 1HR run then that is not too bad.  We shall see.

On another note Ben did his AQE (same sort of thing as old 11+ plus exam) on Saturday morning.  It seemed to go OK for him thankfully and he only has 2 more to do over then ext few weeks then that is him finished with it. I  hope he does OK because he has worked really hard for it and deserves to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment