Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 November 2011

When is a Brick not a Brick?

Wednesday 30th November 2011
(Non) Brick Session


Cycling
00:30:00 -10.49 Miles (21.0mph / HR 130bpm Z2 72% of Max HR / Cadence 89rpm) - Turbo Trainer


Another very good session on the Turbo trainer which was a good excuse to catch up on Season 4 of 24 again!
this was a bit later at night for training than I would normally do as I took the Pup to her first training class this evening.  I'm not sure who was actually being trained - her or me!  It was great fun and she did really well.

This was meant to be a Brick session but I had to can the run as the pain is back in my right foot - the same one that I had a couple of weeks ago.  I probably could have forced a run, but I am gradually getting a bit of sense to take it easy when I need to.  Although I hope to tag it on to the end of tomorrow's spin session and make that in to a Brick.  Dead sensible eh?

I ordered the trial saddle I had been using and it arrived today. 

 
I seriously cannot recommend highly enough the saddle and the suppliers. The ISM Adamo Road - supplied by http://www.trybikestore.co.uk/

 Let's hope the pain in my foot goes away; because the pain in my arse has with the help of the new saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment