Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 November 2011

Swimming in soup. I'd rather not, Thank You.

Thursday 10th November 2011

Cycling
00:32:46 -8.01 Miles (14.7mph / HR 133bpm Z2 73% of Max HR / Cadence 81rpm) – Cycle to Work
Nice ride down to work this morning - lovely pleasant morning and nicely paced and HR good too.
Just as well I was out for dinner with folks from work and not cycling home as I got another puncture.
There must be something wrong with my wheel which is causing the punctures - I seriously think that is about 4 punctures in 6 rides on the Bianchi.  Nightmare.
Swimming
Pool at Gym was closed as it was cloudy and needed more Chlorine or chemicals!! Yeuchh.  Quite glad it wasn't open if that was the case. I will need to make up this session at some stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment