Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 November 2011

TWTWTW IMFF Week 4

Monday 14th November 2011
That Was The Week That Was

Week 4 completed
Hours Trained: 4H187Mins
Swimming: 1.6K (1 Mile)
Cycling: 39.25 Miles
Running: 5.59 Miles

Week 4 and a little bit of a setback against the planned sessions.
The foot injury basically cost me a  run session and the closed pool meant that I missed out on a swim session also.
This was frustrating but I suppose in the bigger picture it is not a big issue and I am back to being injury free - for the time being anyway.
 
Hopefully I will be able to do all planned sessions this week and get back on track again.
 
I was reading about the problem I am having with my spiking Heart Rates and it may be down to the HR monitor itself.
Some tips for solving include:
1. Wet the sensors before exercise
2. Wet your T-shirt before exercise
3. Wear the sensor on your back
4. Smear the sensors with honey
 
Some of these sound a bit like a fetish - so I think I will stick to trying it on my back and see if that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment