Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 January 2014

My stroke feels a bit ragged.

Wednesday 8th January 2014

Cycling (15.55 Miles / 00:59:39 / 15.20 MPH / Cadence 77)

The weather actually held up to be fairly decent today for my commute to and from work.
I managed to get in to a wee bit of a race on the ride home with another cyclist in front of me and one behind me.  The guy in front was too quick and he dropped me after about 4 miles but I managed to hold the other fella off.

Swimming (2100M / 00:59:46)
Endurance Session

My legs felt a bit tired going in to this session after the ride home and quick turnaround before heading out again.
Arran was taking the session and it was challenging but not an absolute killer.  Plenty of leg work and some strength building sets.
I'm not sure that I'm getting any quicker and if anything I felt like my stroke was a bit more ragged than it was on Monday.  It's maybe only to be expected as I get back in to the swimming again.

No comments:

Post a Comment