Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 October 2011

I'm Punctured.

Friday 14th October 2011

Cycling

8.02 Miles - 00:30:38 (15.7mph / HR 144bpm Z2 80% of Max HR / Cadence 82rpm)


Only half of what I was meant to do.
I was cycling in to work and was meant to cycle home too - BUT - I checked my bike at  Lunchtime in work and discovered it was punctured!!  Bollocks!
I couldn't be bothered to repair it at work, so left the bike in work and got the train home.

It was a pity as I was looking forward to a decent ride home.

Went to Chainreaction Cycles today to get some more inner tubes as I am going through them like crazy at the moment.  This latest puncture is my 3rd puncture in 3 rides and less than 30 miles.  I am getting really pissed off with it!

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/

I also bought some tyres for my Triathlon bike for winter training as the ones on the bike are Slicks - and it gets a bit scary when the road is wet.

Here are the new ones. 

A bit bling but should look pretty good on the bike and give me a bit more grip. 
 It is a bit sad to be excited about new tyres.


No comments:

Post a Comment