Powered By Blogger

Monday 31 October 2011

Wine(ing) about a sore head.

Sunday 30th October 2011

Cycling

01:10:00 -18.46 Miles (15.8mph / HR 144bpm Z2 80% of Max HR / Cadence 83rpm)


To be fair this was never going to be my best cycle - given the poor preparation from the previous night round at the B-I-L and S-I-L's house for a Halloween party.
The night started with the obligatory Cider and rapidly moved on to some very tasty wine. i can thoroughly recommend the All Out Merlot (one for the Cricket fans - with W G Grace on the label)



Anyway, the effect of all of this was that Sunday morning was less than perky - even with an extra hour in bed with the Hour going back.



But in true Ironman style I went out anyway for just over an hour.

My head was sore the whole way round but it started to ease off about 2 miles from home!!  Woo Hoo.

Cycle felt OK apart from the sore head and I was happy enough with the pace and HR control given that it was quite a windy day.

Week 2 of IMFF training done.

No comments:

Post a Comment