Powered By Blogger

Sunday 23 October 2011

Two new training partners.

Cycling
01:30:00 -23.30 Miles (15.5mph / HR 145bpm Z2 80% of Max HR / Cadence 85rpm)


A really enjoyable ride this morning - just befor the weather got pretty nasty - stayeddry until about 4 miles from home - so quite lucky to get away with it.

As I was heading out the driveway one of my neighbours rode past and asked if I fancied joining him.
I havenever spoken to him before but seen him out on the bike, and he would be what I class as a proper cyclist - a Club cyclist.

We had a really good ride and I hope I did not hold him back too much but we seemed to be ticking along OK.  It is good to meet up with a new training partner, especially one who is very kowledgable and is definitely better than me, so I hope to improve by riding with him.

The day then took a very different turn this afternoon as we went to get me another training partern.

Meet Darcy.







10 weeks old Westie X Scottie X Bichon Frise X Collie cross breed.  Vey cute but I am not sure about her athletic ability yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment