Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 October 2011

"A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Mao Tse-Tung

Monday 17th October 2011

A significant day

Today marks the start of a 37 week training programme to get me to Ironman Frankfurt on the 8th of July 2012.

I am sure that I will have lots of ups and downs, highs and lows, triumphs and failures, injuries and improvements along the way, but I will try my best to achieve all that I can and to do the best that is possible.

I will be reliant on the support of family and friends on this mammoth undertaking and I feel grateful for it as I know it will take patience and sacrifices from them too.

Keep tuned in for the usual updates.
As a taster, here is the schedule for this week. It is a nice easy start with today being a rest day, so it is great to say that Day 1 has been a total success and I achieved a new PB in terms of resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment