Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 December 2011

Hey Mickey it's an IronChicken!

Friday 16th December 2011
Cycling
00:45:00 -16.10 Miles (21.5mph / HR 132bpm Z2 73% of Max HR / Cadence 101rpm) - Turbo Trainer Spin Session
Back on the bike again after being out of action for close on 1 week now.
We had a great tine at Eurodisney in Paris and I have been taking some time off training as it would have been impossible to do while we were away.  Anyway Mickey is not much of a runner - but Rats are good swimmers.

Disney was great and some of the rides were amazing and I was actually quite proud of myself getting on them and not being a big Chicken.  I had to as I can't be an IronChicken!!

This session went really well and I am pleased that the average speed was back up again after being a bit slower last time on the Turbo.

Nice to be back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment