Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 December 2011

Suck it up, it's Chtistmas

Saturday 24th December 2011

Cycling

02:02:45 - 30.41 Miles (14.90 MPH / HR Zone 2 / 76% Max / Cadence 83)
A pretty windy ride today with a couple of hairy moments when I got blown by cross winds.
This is the first time I have done any meaningful exercise on Christmas Eve and it was amazing how quite it was out on the roads, apart from a few other cyclists.

This ride felt quite tough, especially as the first 3 miles are up hill and then I just seemed to be riding straight into the wind for a bit and then horrible cross winds.  hence the slightly low average speed today.

This week felt rpetty tough and is the most hours logged in training so far.  Still, I need to suck it up and get on with it as things are not going to get any easier.

I now have a couple of days off doing absolutely nothing but eating and drinking and I plan to really enjoy it.

Happy Christmas to everyone who bothers to look in on my blog and I will update again after Christmas.

Noel to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment