Powered By Blogger

Thursday 22 December 2011

Running Nuts

Wednesday 21st December 2011

Running
01:00:00 - 6.54 Miles (09.12 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 83%)
This run started out feeling a bit sluggish but started to get much better after about 1 mile.
It is amazing that after I was mentioning how cold it was getting recently that it was one of the mildest nights in quite a while.  I was wrapped up in the long top, jacket, tights, hat and gloves and feeling a bit warm when a guy ran past me the other way in shorts and a vest. It was mild but not bloomin' July!!  He was either brave or nuts!

Happy enough with my run and I seem to be maintaining a steady pace in the HR Zone now.  Let's see if the pace starts to improve while holding HR Zone.  That's what I am aiming for!

From the week after next I move up to 4 runs per week - that is when things start to get even more intense.  A Nice way to start the new year off.

No comments:

Post a Comment