Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Tuesday 12th July 2011 - Taking my Traditional Route!

Running
8.03 Miles 01:09:51 (8.41 per mile / HR 162bpm Z3 89% Max)
A beautiful run from the Caravan in to Dunfanaghy and back.  At 9am the temp was already up to about 17 degrees and the sun was blasting down.
Quite hot for a cold blooded Norn Iron runner but absolutely gorgeous anyway.
Pretty happy with the pace and felt very comfortable throughout.

Followed up by a fantastic afternoon on the Beach at Ards Friary, playing Rugby and eating BBQd sausages.

I did get the p*$s taken out of me becasue I would not go for a swim!  It was FREEZING!

OK I was a bit of a wimp, but I get to wrap myself in rubber for Triathlon and Ironman - so I only feel a bit guilty!

"Some Ironman you are!" were the comments - they could be right, but we will see in 51 weeks and 3 days!

A couple of pics from the day. Very Nice.  The Sunset is the same colour as my forehead is now!









No comments:

Post a Comment