Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 April 2012

i'm too sexy for my . . . Lycra Calf Compression guards!

Monday 23rd April 2012
Running
01:00:00 - 6.58 Miles
(09.07 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 82% Max)


Decent run today.  I think the break in running has done me good.  I felt fresh and the pace felt pretty easy - the old heavy leg feeling has gone.
 
Tuesday 24th April 2012

Cycling
00:55:14 – 11.74 Miles (12.70 MPH / HR Zone 2 / 81% Max / Cadence 79rpm)

A really great hill session early this morning. 4 sets up the Pond Park Road.  This was the first time doing 4 sets and it felt really good.  It was brilliant to be back on my good Cube bike as I have been off it for about a month while it was being fixed.  It felt a lot easier to pedal up the hill and the average time for each climb set actually got marginally better as I went on.  Each set is 1.38miles and the 4 splits were 9.4 / 9.37 / 9.31 / 9.24.
I am delighted with that.

Running
01:00:00 - 6.52 Miles (09.11 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 85% Max)


Another consistent run - pretty much identical to the one yesterday in terms of pace and how it felt.  Legs felt great and i was wearing my new Calf Compression gear.  A great buy from SLS Tri in California. (unfortunately I did not get to collect in person.) A fantastic company and amazing online service.
 http://www.slstri.com/athletes.html
  Not my legs in the photo by the way!  Mine are better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment