Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 April 2012

TW IMFF Week 25

Monday 9th April 2012

Week 25 completed
Hours Trained: 9H 19Mins
Swimming: 2.5K (1.55 Miles)
Cycling: 102.03 Miles
Running: 8.68 Miles

Week 25 done.  I knew that the Easter break and heading up to Donegal would have an impact on the training schedule and it did.  I missed out on about 1 swim and 2 runs.
To be honest I am not all that worried about missing these as my running schedule has been pretty solid over the last few weeks and I was more concerned about getting the bike mileage in.
Although I would have liked to get a few more miles in, I am pleased to get another 100+ miles week in and also good quality too I think - plenty of hills and wind.

Next week's training plan is virtually blank as I am off to New York Baby!!  I always had planned in a week off for this and if I am lucky I might just squeeze in a tourist run around Central Park.

When I get back from New York there needs to be a concerted effort for the last 12 weeks and I will need to do my best to get all the sessions in and really crank up the mileage on the bike.

That's all for now folks - see y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment