Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 April 2012

TW3 IMFF Week 26

Monday 23rd April 2012

Week 26 completed
Hours Trained: 8H 37Mins
Swimming: 0K (0 Miles)
Cycling: 105.89 Miles
Running: 9.26 Miles

Week 26 done. I am hoping that this is the end of the interrupted training now.
I really feel like the last 3 or 4 weeks have been pretty poor with low volumes and quality of training and it is panicking me a bit as I only have about 10 weeks left to go.

Suddenly I am not feeling very fit and as though there is a really long way to go.
I really need to knuckle down over the rest of the training schedule and try not to miss any planned sessions and get the most out of the quality from these.

The only good thing is that the foot injuries I picked up over the last week or so seems to have eased off and is feeling much better.  I am hoping that it has gone away and will not impact on my running over the coming weeks.

I have decided not to do the 5K Swimathon on Saturday which I entered quite a while ago.  I do think that I could do it OK, however it would mean compromising on my Saturday Long run, and I think that is more important than the 5K Swim. 
I also plan to do a long ride on Sunday this weekend and would love to do the Lap the Lough route around Lough Neagh which is about 82 miles.

Here is the week ahead.  It's a big week.



No comments:

Post a Comment