Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Falling down is the new sitting up.

Tuesday 19th November 2013

Running ( 4.31 Miles / 00:33:27 / 00:07:45 / HRZ4)
Tempo Run

Another really nice tempo run with Brendan from work.  he Manfully came out with me even though he is not feeling 100% and was with me every step of the way.  I think he'd have destroyed me if he was feeling fit.

I'm pleased with this effort as it is a touch quicker than last week over the same course and actually felt a little bit easier.
The splits were nice and even as well with 7.52 / 7.44 / 7.39 / 7.45 / 7.45.  I've got to be happy with that.

Cycling ( 00:47:29 / 15.04 Miles / 19.00 MPH / Cadence 86 / HRZ2)
Turbo Trainer - Sufferfest Wretched.

Back to the Club Turbo session again tonight.  A rather disappointing turn out of just four.  Not sure what puts people off but the turbo is good fun, especially in a group getting splattered by a Sufferfest video.

Although this one was only 45 minutes long it felt like a hard effort and I'm glad it wasn't an hour otherwise I might have been in a world of Ssufferlandia!  I see why this one is called 'Wretched.'

A pleasing effort and another decent session knocked out.

I even had a comment that I've lost weight in the last couple of weeks - good to hear!

Oh, and another faller off the Turbo!  Not as spectacular or funny though, or maybe I'm just getting used to seeing people fall off a stationary bike.  It's obviously the new thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment