Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 November 2013

It's a long way to Tippearary - no wait it was Kilkenny!

Tuesday 26th November 2013

Cycling ( 00:50:00 / 18.36 Miles / 22.0 MPH / Cadence 94 / HRZ 2)
Turbo Trainer - Sufferfest Revolver.

Club turbo night again and the best news was - No Fallers!
Revolver was about right as the title for the video - it was a series of 15 one minute sprints followed by one minute recovery.
Great fun and pretty tight going.

I managed to cover nearly 380 miles today.  Albeit only 18 was on the bike, the rest was made up in the car on a return journey to Kilkenny.
I don't know about Tipperary but it's a long way to Kilkenny.

I was hoping to run this morning before setting off early but my big toe is sore again so I binned the run, simply because I couldn't.  I hope it clears up pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment