Powered By Blogger

Sunday 24 November 2013

MoJo a NoGo.

Saturday 22nd November 2013

Running (6.51 Miles / 01:00:00 / 00:09:12 / HRZ2)

You know those days when you just get things done early and it feels good.  Well, this was one of those days.
Ben was dropped of to Rugby and I was on the road for 7.50AM.
I had the same plan as last time which was to aim for a shorter step and higher cadence and keep the Heart Rate low.
Guess what?  It worked again.
I felt really comfortable and well within control the whole time.  if I can keep in Zone 2 and get to sub 9 min per mile I will be pretty pleased. 

Sunday - It just didn't happen.
I was supposed to get out on the bike for a couple of hours this morning and I had been looking forward to it.  When I woke up this morning I had a total loss of motivation and decided not to bother.
Do I feel guilty about it?  Not really actually.  I know I should have done it but I am not going to worry too much although I will not be able to do this too many times.  Hopefully I will get back in to the longer ride mojo next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment