Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 May 2012

4 is better than 3.

Tuesday 15th May 2012

Cycling
01:00:00 – 11.81 Miles (11.80 MPH / HR Zone 2 / 79% Max / Cadence 74rpm)

Back in to the groove again with an early start and hill sets this morning.
I had planned on doing 3 sets up the hill but at the bottom of the 3rd i talked my self in to doing another half way up the hill.
When I got half way up I thought, "what the hell! I am here now, I might as well go on up to the top again.  So I did.

I ended up doing 4 sets and each one was within 20 seconds of each other - so I am very pleased with the consistency. 

Oh, and by the way, my cycling curse struck again.  As I started out, it was a lovely clear morning with a nice sunrise.  By the end of rep. 1, it was drizzling and I was riding up in to a horrible drizzle.  The descents were cold and wet and not very enjoyable.

I am sadly getting used to this now!!

I was meant to do a 1HR run this evening but decided to give the legs another day of rest after the exertions of the weekend.  Hopefully no big shakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment