Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Strong

Wednesday 30th May 2012
Swimming

01:03:15- 2750M


A really good swim session today.  The arms felt really tired for about 200M but then loosened up and I felt strong throughout.


Brick Session

Cycling
01:14:10 – 19.03 Miles (15.40 MPH / HR Zone 2 / 71% Max / Cadence 80)

I felt so strong on the bike tonight - gradients where I would have felt it a bit tight seemed to just flow under me tonight - I was able to ease up hills and cruise on the flats.  This felt brilliant and I hope it continues and that this is the benefit of the training paying off now.

I passed a static police speed camera display type thing that tells you your speed - it clocked me at 15MPH going up a bit on a hill - I was fishing for my Phone in my back pocket to take a photo but missed the opportunity - it would have been even better if a speeding car had been behind me and registered me at 40mph up the hill.

Running
00:34:29 - 4.00 Miles (08.37 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 78% Max)

This feeling of strength carried on for the run as well - straight off the bike on to the run.
I am chuffed to bits with the pace and more importantly the feeling that I had on all of the training sessions today.

No comments:

Post a Comment