Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Ear Ear!

Tuesday 8th May 2012
 
Cycling
00:31:52 – 6.15 Miles (11.60 MPH / HR Zone 3 / 89% Max / Cadence 77rpm)

Only 2 sets of Hill reps this morning as I am on the taper ahead of the race this weekend.  Felt OK even if HR was a bit elevated.

Running
00:54:29 - 6.00 Miles (09.05 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 81% Max)


Just 6 miles tonight and I stopped a bit short of the 1Hr mark.  Felt really comfortable throughout.

I stopped at about 5.5 miles to talk to a friend and whipped out my earphones.
When I started off again I couldn't find the ear bud from the end of the ear phone. ( the little rubbery bit.) I had a look around the ground and couldn't see it.
This was really annoying as I had just changed the earphones for these new ones as the old ones packed in.  I don't get more than about 6 months out of them as I think the rain, sweat and general abuse kills them pretty quick.

Back home for a shower. I was rinsing out my ear and noticed a funny feeling - the bloody ear bud bit was stuck inside my ear!  Lucky I found it and lucky it did not get lodged further in to  my ear.  That could have been nasty.
Keara said I shouldn't have worried as it would have fallen out the other ear anyway!  Ha bloody Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment