Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 May 2012

Who Nose.

Wednesday 16th May 2012

Swimming

00:35:50- 1500M
The swim got cut short today as my nose clip broke after 60 lengths and I just could not carry on without it. No idea why it just snapped in two but it did! I really hate the water running up my nose.  I was feeling pretty comfortable in the swim too. Had to get a replacement one at lunchtime.
 

Brick Session

Cycling
01:15:02 – 20.35 Miles (16.30 MPH / HR Zone 1 / 57% Max / Cadence ?)

The ride went well this evening and the pace felt really good.  The bike was playing up a little bit as the cadence monitor would not work and there was a bit of an annoying rattle coming off the crank somewhere.  I will need to give the chain a bit of a lube to hopefully sort that out.

Running
00:30:03 - 3.36 Miles (08.57 per mile / HR Zone 3 / 87% Max)


Straight off the bike and on to the run and the legs felt really good.  It is interesting to look back at the run off the bike last week in training and the pace etc were almost identical, however this was just a few seconds per mile faster which was good.  All felt nice and comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment