Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 May 2012

I'm such a lazy Blogger.

Wednesday 23rd May 2012

Running 01:09:53 -  7.70 Miles (9.04 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 84% Max)

I was in London on business and had a run on a fantastically warm night out from the Tower Hotel to the Olympic Stadium. It was hard to get right up to the stadium but I did manage to get a good look at it from the platform of the nearby train station.  It is pretty impressive and I would have loved to have tickets to see some of the events in it.




Thursday 24th May 2012


Cycling
02:06:18 – 34.63 Miles (16.40 MPH / HR Zone 2 / 74% Max / Cadence 79rpm)

Another lovely night for a ride and I decided to head out towards Lough Neagh and it was a good decision.  the lough looked fantastic in the sunshine and I am delighted at the average pace of the ride and there were a few wee hills in there too.


Friday 25th May 2012

Brick Session

Cycling
00:45:01 – 10.91 Miles (14.50 MPH / HR Zone 2 / 76% Max / Cadence 80)

As this was a short Brick session tonight, I decided to give myself a bit of a tougher bike session.  I headed up the Pond Park Road in the same way I do for my Tuesday Hill sessions but this time half way up I went up the Old Pond Park Road which runs parallel to the main Road.  It is a lot steeper and it was a tough ride.  I then had another 7 or 8 miles of tough cycling before a nice sweep back down home.

Running
00:15:00 - 1.75 Miles (08.35 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 79% Max)

The run off the bike felt a little bit tough, probably because of the hard bike run and also the heat.  It was 24C as I headed out for the run - nonetheless, the pace went really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment