Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Chicked.

Wednesday 2nd May 2012
Brick Session

Cycling
01:16:07 – 21.00 Miles (16.60 MPH / HR Zone 2 / 789% Max / Cadence 83rpm) 

This ride was a story of being "Chicked." That is where one is stuffed by a female of the species.
About 2 miles in to the ride I turned in to a road at the same time as a lady on her road bike too.  She took off a bit ahead of me and I COULD NOT catch her.  She sat about 150M ahead of me for 5 miles and I just could not catch up to her at all.  Every time I put a bit of a push on - so did she.  Maybe she thought I was a lycra clad perv!

I am pleased with the ride and the average pace.

Running
00:30:00 - 3.28 Miles (09.09 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 80% Max)


This run felt remarkably good and very comfortable.  Pleasing.

On a separate note - I am making a trip to the Physio tomorrow to get him to sort out my neck / top of spine.  It has been getting more painful and stiff over the last few days - I think it is the increased volume of cycling that is doing it.  My foot is also a bit sore and I just think that the volume of training is starting to take a bit of a toll on the old body now.  I am almost 40 after all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment