Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 January 2012

Everyday I'm Shufflin'

Wednesday 25th January 2012

Brick Session

Cycling
00:45:00 - 11.88 miles
(15.88 MPH / HR Zone 1 / 69% Max / Cadence 87 ) Turbo Session
I really felt heavy in the legs again today on this session and found it hard to get up a decent speed and cadence.  Bit disappointing, but I am pleased at the effort I put in because I just had to knuckle down and get on with it.

Running
00:30:00 - 3.32 Miles
(09.02 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 78% Max)
The tired legs carried through to the run unfortunately too, but it really didn't seem to affect speed or Heart rate - I just felt like I was running on dead legs with no bounce - more of a shuffle than a glide.

I wonder is it the fact that I am now up to 4 round per week, 3 of which are at 1hr or more, plus longer rides too.  I am sure this is just part of the training effect but it is a bit frustrating.  The good thing is though that the aerobic capacity is good and is shown in the steady range of HR readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment