Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Wet in the morning and soaked in the evening.

Tuesday 3rd January 2012

Swimming
2500M - 00:52:30 in 18M pool at Gym
2500M straight through
Decent enough session this morning although I did feel a bit tired towards the end.

Running
01:00:00 - 6.48 Miles
(09.15 per mile / HR Zone 2 / 82% Max)
I have to admit that heading out the door tonight seemed like an act of pure madness.  I think it was the worst conditions that I have started a run in.  it was blowing hard, raining heavily and cold.  The rain very soon gave way to sleet and snow and the wind didn't get any easier at all.  It was horrific.

Fortunately it eased off after 2 or 3 miles and just became rain and wind!!

I could have easily quit but I thought it was a good test of toughing it out and I am glad that I stuck with it and actually did pretty well in the conditions.  Mind you; I wouldn't want to do it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment