Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 January 2012

TW3 IMFF Week 14


TWTWTW IMFF Week 14
Monday 23rd January 2012

Week 14 completed

Hours Trained: 10H 39Mins
Swimming: 5.0K (3.1 Miles)
Cycling: 79.15 Miles
Running: 24.87 Miles

Week 14 turned out to be a pretty good week on the whole.


I got most of the training time done – apart from 30 mins less due to being in a tiny Gym in London, but all key sessions were done to plan this week, and once again it was over 10 hrs training time
Thankfully any minor niggles have not emerged to date and I hope that this continues.

I think I am most pleased about getting a bit quicker on the run whilst still keeping in the important Aerobic HR Zone.  I am also pleased at hitting a new (well last 6 yrs) low in weight.

Next week is pretty much the same as this week except for a slight increase in long run time – now up to 1hr 45mins.broadly similar to this week, except that the Brick session run goes up to 30 mins from 15 mins.  This should be a bit more of a test and I think I will aim to take it a bit slower than previous Brick runs.

This is how the week ahead looks

No comments:

Post a Comment