Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 December 2013

A nice pacey run that's getting a bit quicker each week.

Tuesday 3rd December 2013

Running ( 4.30 Miles / 00:32:41 / 00:07:35 / HRZ3)

Tempo Run

Lunchtime tempo run with Brendan from work again.
I am delighted with this run, even though it felt pretty tough going and at times we were running far too quickly to be sustained.
I really must learn to pace myself better when running at tempo pace.
The beauty of doing this run regularly is that I can see improvements easily.
In the last three weeks I have knocked 1min40secs off the same route.

The splits were nice and even as well with 7.45 / 7.34 / 7.37 / 7.28 / 7.27.  That's pretty pleasing.

Cycling ( 00:55:06/ 17.65 Miles / 19.20 MPH / Cadence 90 / HRZ2)
Turbo Trainer - Sufferfest A Very Dark Place

Club Turbo session again.  Tough enough with some really hard standing sessions on top of some extended intense drags.
Even better news for everyone was that we had no fallers.

No training planned for tomorrow as I am off to Bristol with work tomorrow so I will re-jig the training across the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment