Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 December 2013

An enjoyable swimming mash up.

Monday 9th December 2013

Cycling (15.89 Miles / 01:04:33 / 15.00 MPH / Cadence 75 / HRZ 2)


 The usual commute to and from work.  No point wasting letters.  Nothing to report.


Swimming (1750M / 00:53:21)
Technique Session

Another really enjoyable session tonight.

Do you know something?  I could really get to like this swimming lark!
Well, let's not over step the mark but it was good fun and tonight I really felt like a lot of the lessons started to sink in.
I don't want to give the impression that I'm getting good at swimming but I can feel an improvement in how I feel in the water.

We even finished up the session with a bit of a mash up with six of us swimming three abreast down the lanes.  It just reminded me of how much I actually enjoy the physical side of the swim.  A bit mad but true.

Sadly I'm missing the session on Wednesday night but I'll make up for it hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment