Powered By Blogger

Saturday 28 December 2013

That was really enjoyable.

Saturday 28th December 2013

Cycling (46.74 Miles / 03:00:00 / 15.60 MPH / HRZ 2 / Cadence 82)

That was a really enjoyable ride today with Jonny and Gavin.  The weather was pretty good, maybe a bit cold but the rain held off and the early frost on the road lifted pretty quickly.  The wind was still there but a bit lighter than it has been.

I'm really beginning to love the routes out around Gilford and Banbridge.  It's a lovely area, the roads are pretty decent and has a bit of everything, including about a three mile drag out of Scarva to Banbridge which Jonny "forgot" to tell us about!

I wish I had added a few more miles on to make it up to the 50 mile mark but I felt good anyway and I'm not worried on missing out on  a few miles.

That'll be the last of it for a couple of days now.  Maybe just one more run before the end of the year.

Happy New Year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment